Skin disorders are a common occurrence in homoeopathy practice. In this webinar Dr. Ajit Kulkarni has presented various skin cases treated by him along with a detailed follow up of the same.
Also, he has very well explained about the management of a skin cases by giving importance to relevant symptoms and repertorisation.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Friday, 4th February 2022, 7am IST. Repeat: 2pm IST
US & Canada: Thursday, 3rd February 2022, 8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
Europe: Friday, 4th February 2022, 9:30am CET
UK: Friday, 4th February 2022, 8:30am London Time
Australia: Friday, 4th February 2022, 12:30pm ACT. Repeat: 7:30pm ACT
Duration - 1 Hours 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Understanding of treatment of skin cases with examples.
- Management of the cases depending upon whether it is a chronic case or acute presentation.
- Use of repertory.
- Guidelines to treat skin cases.
- To understand the management of chronic and acute flare ups in skin cases.
- To know the principles behind their management.
- Use of repertorisation, concept of acute sector totality and chronic totality.