Homeopathy in Dermatology
By Enlightenment Education ( 4.1 stars . 9 reviews)
- Online webinar, 1.5 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Refer & Win : Refer this course to your friends and get 10% in your wallet.
Skin disorders are a common occurrence in homoeopathy practice. In this webinar Dr. Ajit Kulkarni has presented various skin cases treated by him along with a detailed follow up of the same.
Also, he has very well explained about the management of a skin cases by giving importance to relevant symptoms and repertorisation.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Friday, 4th February 2022, 7am IST. Repeat: 2pm IST
US & Canada: Thursday, 3rd February 2022, 8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
Europe: Friday, 4th February 2022, 9:30am CET
UK: Friday, 4th February 2022, 8:30am London Time
Australia: Friday, 4th February 2022, 12:30pm ACT. Repeat: 7:30pm ACT
Duration - 1 Hours 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Understanding of treatment of skin cases with examples.
- Management of the cases depending upon whether it is a chronic case or acute presentation.
- Use of repertory.
- Guidelines to treat skin cases.
- To understand the management of chronic and acute flare ups in skin cases.
- To know the principles behind their management.
- Use of repertorisation, concept of acute sector totality and chronic totality.
Dr. Ajit Kulkarni is a Gold medalist. He is an M.D. (post-graduate in homeopathy) from a leading university in India.
Most Recent Reviews
from Riddhi Rathore
Feb-25-2022 01:24:41 PM
Very Clear understanding behind the selection of remedy with comparison of others remedy.. Excellent. Thank you!!
from Bhupinder Sandhu
Feb-16-2022 04:01:01 AM
from Madhuri Ravikanth
Feb-09-2022 09:08:57 PM
from Mehmet Cigerli
Feb-05-2022 05:49:42 PM
from Carina Backström
Feb-04-2022 03:35:38 PM
from Baerbel Weber
Feb-04-2022 03:34:50 PM
from Rama Dinavahi DINAVAHI
Feb-04-2022 08:35:17 AM
from Anju Gupta
Feb-04-2022 08:35:07 AM
Very nicely presented. Great learning
from Md Kashif Reza
Feb-04-2022 08:32:30 AM
Saturday, 01 Jul-23, 10:30 AM . EST
Tuesday, 01 Aug-23, 12:30 PM . EST
Course Series (314 Sessions)Recording Available
Course Series (6 Sessions)Recording Available