This is a series of 4 webinars to understand the concept of the 4 prime miasms- Psora, Sycosis, Syphilis and Tubercular.
Many a times, homeopathic physicians prescribe medicines without considering the underlying miasmatic status of the patient.
This often leads to the remedies not acting as well as they should, leaving the physician questioning his own ability as well as that of Homeopathy. And this is because even today, the understanding of miasms is marked with many roadblocks and ambiguities.
In this series, Dr. Jawahar Shah explains in simple terms and details, the qualities of each miasm, and shows you how simple it is to diagnose the miasmatic background of the patient, and how this helps in the final prescription and posology.
RECORDING OF EACH SESSION IS NOW AVAILABLE
SESSIONS INCLUDED IN THIS SERIES
- Understanding Psora : Introduction to Miasms and insights on Psoric Miasm with supporting case studies
- Understanding Sycosis : Insights into the Sycotic Miasm, with supporting case studies
- Understanding Tubercular Miasm : Insights into the Tubercular Miasm, with supporting case studies
- Understanding Syphilitic Miasm : Insights into the Syphilitic Miasm, with supporting case studies
WATCH THE GLIMPSES OF MIASMS WEBINAR
Learning Objectives :
- Complete evolution of each individual miasm, and the finer differentiating points of each
- Understanding of a child through behavioural patterns, and thereby the underlying miasmatic influence
- How to decide the remedy, disease diagnosis, remedy management, second prescription, prognosis and more with the help of miasms
- How to understand and interpret Hering’s Law of Cure from miasmatic study