Synthesis repertory by Frederik Schroyens is amongst the leading repertory in modern world with its ever-increasing new information. It contains latest proving information, many additions to Kent's repertory. It has brought a huge benefit to the homeopathic practice with its structure, philosophical background and arrangement of rubrics and sub-rubrics.
Synthesis repertory is based on the philosophy of Kent (deductive logic) with more precision and enhancement by addition of information from BBCR, Boericke’s Repertory, Phatak’s Repertory, Materia Medica by Hahnemann, Kent’s, Hering’s Encyclopaedia, Allen’s Encyclopaedia, Robert’s “Sensation as if ”.
The latest Synthesis Repertory (Synthesis Repertorium Homeopathicum Syntheticum), edition 9.1 is the development of profound work, incorporating vast collection of information. It is the result of continuous work of the homeopathic community from different provinces in the world.
Remedy occurrences: More than 300,000
Remedies described: 2,373
With the vast data available and so many different ways to utilise it, we can sometimes lose sight of how we can actually use it for the best. This 2-part session provide insight into the intricacies of Synthesis repertory and solving them.
Learn how logically using this repertory can help address the challenges of acute and chronic case management.
Session 1: During this session by Dr. Joseph Kellerstein, you will learn about exact rubric selection, identifying the errors in selection of rubric and thereby importance of using broad rubric, the exact sensation, causation and selection of final remedy.
Session 2: Dr. John Millar in this session throws light on structure of latest Synthesis Repertory 9.1, Synthesis Treasure Edition. He has thoroughly explained 6 cases solved using this repertory.
- Introduction to Synthesis Repertory
- Structure of Synthesis Repertory
- Addition of new rubrics and remedies
- Case presentations -
- Head injury
- Urethral pain
- Parasitic infestation
- Cardiac failure
- Recurrent cystitis
- Review the history and development of Synthesis Repertory
- Discuss the construction, arrangement and use of Synthesis Repertory in clinical practice
- Explore the remedy additions, rubric additions in the latest version
- Deep understanding of the repertory, forming totality of symptoms and finding rubrics with the help of clinical cases
- Repertorising cases using Synthesis repertory and application of materia medica for the final selection of the remedy