The story of Cinderella is quite well-known. Have you ever thought about her emotions and how to find them in a person? Cinderella is a fairy tale but you will find those emotions in a person too. How to unwrap such an emotional state? Watch this Part 2 of Evolutionary Materia Medica of Magnesium where Dr. Jawahar Shah will explain what exactly an orphan feeling is.
Dr. Shah will explain the suppressions, anxiety, guilt conscience, dreams and delusions, fight and flight response in Magnesium. Further, he talks about the characteristics of different magnesium remedies.
Get to know how all the emotions in Magnesium get reflected in the bodily ailments in form of the disease.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Saturday 3rd July 2021, 7am IST. Repeat 2pm IST
US & Canada: Friday 2nd July 2021, 9:30pm EST, 6:30pm PST
Europe: Saturday 3rd July 2021, 10:30am CET
Duration - 1 Hour 20 Minutes (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Magnesium dreams, delusions
- Cinderella effect
- The destructive ability of Magnesium
- Anxiety and insecurity
- Fight and Flight response
- Psychotic activities
- Clinical conditions in Magnesium
- Pain, Discharges, Cravings, Aversions, Aggravations, Ameliorations
- Clinical cases:
- What happens when emotions are suppressed
- Reflect and recollect the different unspoken cues that the patient subconsciously expresses in dreams.
- Perceive the phase of the disease and the vitality of the patient