What if a child is uncared or the mother is unhappy during the pregnancy? This is reflected in the core trait of Magnesium which is rejection.
With over 40 years of experience, Dr. Jawahar Shah has treated several thousands of cases. In this 2-part session on Evolutionary Materia Medica of Magnesium, Dr. Shah delves into the core trait of Magnesium and how will you identify a Magnesium person.
With his enthusiasm and profound communication ability, he will reveal the evolution of Magnesium from a child to an adult stage of life.
After watching this webinar, you will gain the strong groundwork of Magnesium personality that will have an imprint on you.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Friday 2nd July 2021, 7am IST. Repeat 2pm IST
US & Canada: Thursday 1st July 2021, 9:30pm EST, 6:30pm PST
Europe: Friday 2nd July 2021, 10:30am CET
Duration: 1 Hour 17 Minutes (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Pathophysiology of Magnesium
- Magnesium childhood
- Core traits: Rejection, hardness
- Clinical cases:Autism
- Importance of mental and physical state during pregnancy
- Understand the core traits of Magnesium personality
- How to appropriately uncover the child’s reaction, emotional state
- How to evaluate mental and physical state of Magnesium personality
- How to confidently and correctly prescribe Magnesium, shown through various clinical cases