In Homeopathy, it is very important to evaluate the reaction to the remedy correctly in addition to selecting the similimum. Many homeopathic physicians are not able to recognizing whether the prescribed remedy was correct or not, and they err even more by prescribing another remedy too soon.
Ideally, after the administration of the remedy, the pathology should change in a particular manner so that the general condition of the patient gets better (from a homeopathic point of view). In homeopathy we have very clear criteria for evaluating whether the treatment is taking the right direction.
Petr Hoffmann, internationally renowned practitioner, speaker and teacher of Homeopathy, will explain these criteria and show possible scenarios which may occur during treatment. You will also learn about the concept of “layers of pathology” which is closely connected with the topic of directions of cure. Example cases from real practice showing practical application of the discussed issues will be presented too.
IN THIS WEBINAR, YOU WILL LEARN
- Definition of ideal health
- Three levels of the human being (physical, mental, emotional)
- Hierarchy of pathology among the individual levels
- Hering’s law
- Relocation of the pathology after the remedy
- Multi-layer cases
- What directions of cure shall we expect in severe cases
- Example cases from practice