Zomeo brings another interesting and unique session on Conduct disorder, a type of Behavioural Disorder. This is very common paediatric issue but sometimes many parents are not aware and fail to recognize this disorder. Conduct Disorder is more than just tantrum issues and needs further evaluation and treatment.
Through this session, Dr Tarana Malick explains the condition in very clear and intriguing manner with representation of child behaviour in real life situations. This makes diagnosis and treatment criteria clear. The video demonstrates how vital symptoms can be converted into suitable and most appropriate rubrics and how to apply repertorisation for case solving. Comparison of similar remedies with imperative mind symptoms of Conduct Disorder is made by author for better grasp on the subject.
Case study made by speaker highlights important points of particular case of Conduct Disorder demonstrating case solving and prescribing tools with repertorisation skills, thus helping you enable gain expertise on the Conduct Disorder cases. Not only this, but the webinar also explains use of high potency in such behavioural cases along with correct Homeopathic approach to it.
Get yourself engaged in the most alluring and insightful webinar on Conduct Disorder. Register Now!
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Thursday, 28th July 2022, 7am IST. Repeat: 2pm IST
US & Canada: Wednesday, 27th July 2022, 9:30pm Eastern Time, 6:30pm Pacific Time
Europe: Thursday, 28th July 2022, 10:30am CET
UK: Thursday, 28th July 2022, 9:30am London Time
Australia: Thursday, 28th July 2022, 11:30pm ACT. Repeat: 6:30pm ACT
Duration - 40 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- General introduction and statistics of Conduct Disorder
- Differentiation with similar conditions like Opposite Defiant Disorder
- Life situation with child of Conduct Disorder and how to identify this disorder
- Usual triggers and consequences of aggressive behaviours seen in Conduct disorder
- Signs and symptomatology
- Typical cases of Conduct disorder
- Comparison of similar remedies covering important symptoms
- DSM criteria of diagnosis
- Case study with need for life space investigation
- How to choose most crucial symptoms and form totality
- Conversion into Rubric and Repertorisation
- Use of Quick Repertorisation feature for adding Rubrics
- Case solving with repertorisation presentation and arriving at most indicating remedy
- Justification of remedy selection
- Potency selection in such cases and follow up with rightful medicines if progress gets stuck
- Detailed understanding of Conduct Disorder
- Analysis of Crucial symptoms with their Rubric conversion
- Case study with Repertorisation and justification of prescription
- Use of high potency in cases with strong mind and behavioural symptoms
- Homeopathic approach to Conduct disorder