Complete Repertory - Part 1
- Online webinar, 1.5 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Complete Repertory by Roger Van Zandvoort is the world’s leading homeopathic repertory. The latest version Complete Repertory 2018 has 44 chapters with 231, 294 rubrics in total.
Learn to use Complete Repertory in this exclusive session.
Dr. John Millar in this webinar explains the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of various repertories. Also, the changes are incorporated in newer versions of repertories.
Expand your repertory knowledge and apply it for the practical purpose of better clinical results.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Friday 16th July 2021, 7am IST. Repeat 2pm IST
US & Canada: Thursday 15th July 2021, 9:30pm EST, 6:30pm PST
Europe: Friday 16th July 2021, 10:30am CET
Duration - 2 Hour 20 Minutes (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
About the session
- Functions of repertory
- Kent’s compromise
- Theoretical dilemma
- Complete repertory and its versions
- Rubric selection
- A short cases of Vipera
- A case of hypothyroidism
- Asthma case
- A case of Tic Douloureux
- The understanding function of repertory
- Learn about logic, theory generalization
- What are the specific and characteristic symptoms
- Importance of particular and general modalities
- A brief review of cases analyzed and evaluated using complete repertory