Case of Primary Dysmenorrhoea
- Online webinar, 1 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Primary Dysmenorrhoea is one of the most common gynaecologic complaints in young women which affects approximately 40-70% of women of reproductive age, with 10% of women describing severe symptoms.
If you come across a case of primary dysmenorrhoea will you consider it as an acute condition or chronic?
Your approach to the case will make you prescribe an acute remedy or constitutional remedy?
Clear your concepts in our upcoming webinar where Dr. Neha will take up a case of primary dysmenorrhoea in a 24-year-old female since a year.
She will enlighten you regarding the approach of such cases as well as finding characteristic concomitant and modality to form a totality. She will also explain the importance of auxiliary measures in such cases.
Join this lecture and gain confidence in solving such cases.
- Case history
- Clinical diagnosis
- Approach to the case
- Totality of symptoms
- Conversion to rubrics
- Remedy response
- Identifying what needs to be treated at what point of time.
- Learn to identify CHARACTERISTICS [Concomitants, Modalities] in a case and to form a totality.
- Learning the importance of auxiliary mode of treatment.
New to Zomeo Repertory Software?
Download 30 days Free Trial and Explore the features. DOWNLOAD NOW