Case of Polycystic Ovarian Disorder(PCOD)
- Online webinar, 1 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
Obesity due to hormonal disorder is roaring among the young population and PCOD (Polycystic ovarian disorder) is rampant among the disorders. When a homeopathic physician receives a complex case of PCOD he strives to work his best by choosing the holistic approach. An approach that covers mental as well as physicals of the case. But what if there aren’t any characteristic mentals in a case? You can’t forcefully make any symptom as PQRS.
Watch this lecture on the case of PCOD where it is difficult to extract the mental picture of a patient. What should you do in such cases? Does homeopathy fall short when there aren’t any PQRS at mental sphere?
Dr Neha Khodke, the speaker of this lecture will meticulously explain how to tackle the case of PCOD with many physical particulars and general symptoms. She will demonstrate how Boenninghausen’s approach proved fruitful for this case which was earlier treated with modern medicines without any relief.
Boenninghausen emphasized on PQRS at any level, be it mental or physical. You will understand the importance of concomitants in this case and how they helped in relieving the patient. This lecture will clarify his philosophy and how to utilize it practically.
The utmost important sign of improvement for any PCOD patient is the regularity of her menses. The next concern is the weight gain in PCOD. Watch this lecture to understand the duration of action of the prescribed medicine and how long it took for the appearance of menses and weight loss.
- Case history
- Diagnosis through investigations
- Homeopathic approach with explanation
- Totality of symptoms
- Conversion of symptoms to rubrics with reasons
- Learn to analyze cases with an abundance of physical particulars
- How to utilize Boenninghausen’s approach
- Understand the importance of pathology in determining the miasmatic evolution
- Recognize how a right remedy will improve the chief complaint as well as other particulars
New to Zomeo Repertory Software?
Download 30 days Free Trial and Explore the features. DOWNLOAD NOW