Case of Alzheimer's Disease with OCD
- Online webinar, 1 hours of study.
- No time limit for completing your course.
- Evaluation test.
- Certificate of attendance
When you hear a case about Alzheimer’s Disease, do you think about it as a progressive degenerative disease with no hope of recovery? What if it is combined with another mental illness – Obsessive Compulsion Disorder?
If you are of the notion that homeopathy has very limited scope in this case, then get ready to unfold the wonders of homeopathic medicine in this weeks’ webinar. Dr. Neha Khodke will present this case with two existing diseases and their symptoms affecting the patient at the same time.
Dr. Neha will narrate the case with the chief complaint, Physical generals, Mentals and Life space of the patient followed by forming the totality of symptoms with reasoning. She will explain the rubric conversion and how to find the specific rubrics from the repertory found in Zomeo Homeopathy Software.
This webinar will lift up all your doubts about the efficacy of homeopathy. It will make you understand how the first prescription might fall short in providing relief to the patient.
Be ready to re-analyze your case if the first remedy doesn’t improve the patient’s condition even though you had thought it to be ‘the well-selected remedy’. Dr. Neha will make you understand the importance of choosing the right symptom and finding it in the repertory which immediately brings improvement in the patient noted in subsequent follow-ups.
- Case narrative
- The totality of symptoms with reasons
- Rubric conversions
- Learning from the case
- Understand the reasoning behind selecting the first prescription
- Analyzing why there is no improvement with well-selected remedy covering the totality
- Learning to observe the repetitive peculiar symptom
- Learning the art of prescribing based on the characteristic symptom
New to Zomeo Repertory Software?
Download 30 days Free Trial and Explore the features. DOWNLOAD NOW