Allergic rhinitis affects between 10% and 30 % of the population worldwide. That’s a huge number of people affected by this recurrent chronic illness. Most of the times it is been treated with anti-allergic medications which when used for longer duration stops to relieve the constant irritation.
There is a constant runny nose, sneezing and sometimes associated with headache. Even if one doesn’t find allergic rhinitis to be a big illness, it hinders an individual’s daily life. Such is a case we will study in this webinar lecture of a young female patient with recurrent episodes of rhinitis.
In this Zomeo Classroom session, Dr Tarana, will walk you through the entire case with chief complaints, associated complaint, and her peculiar mental picture. She will discuss the case with respect to analysis, evaluation, and totality of symptoms with the help of Zomeo Homeopathy Software.
This lecture on allergic rhinitis will teach to handle a recurrent illness with acute complaints and make you understand why the mental picture is important while prescribing. Even though the causation is an allergic component, a homeopath should not ignore the mental and physical generals that often lead to a similimum.
- Case narration
- Examination findings
- Diagnosis of the case with Hahnemannian classification of the disease
- The totality of symptoms with reason
- Conversion of symptoms to rubrics
- Learning from the case
- Gain knowledge of Hahnemannian classification of the disease
- Know the importance of mental picture and physical generals to form the portrait of the disease
- Develop an understanding of forming totality and conversion of symptoms into rubrics
- Recognize the utility of auxiliary method of treatment in order to provide relief
- Identity the mental stress factor aggravating a physical/allergic manifestation
- Using Homeopathy Software to search, record, and repertorize the case.
About Zomeo Homeopathy Software
Zomeo is one of the best homeopathy software, used by homeopaths, students across the world to record, analyze and repertorize the patient cases. Zomeo provides built-in 41 repertories, 1300+ volumes of books, uniquely designed Patient Management System to handle your patient cases. Zomeo’s repertorization sheet along with analysis filters helps you to prescribe the best remedy to your patient, quickly.
Download the 30 days Zomeo Free Trial and explore the features of Zomeo. Click below to download.