Primarily barium compounds are toxic to humans. Accumulation of high levels of barium produces harmful effects on the human body. So how do homeopathic medicines with baryta are useful in prescription? When and which conditions baryta prescribed? Understand the core of baryta through this webinar about the evolution of the Baryta group of remedies by Dr. Jawahar Shah.
Baryta or Barium has a high atomic number and therefore presents with syphilitic miasmatic expression. Baryta is well-known for developmental defects – dwarfish, mental retardation, retarded physical growth. Baryta is often associated with carbonate or calcium and most often Baryta is a stronger version of Calcarea.
Attend this session and understand what are the differentiating factors between Baryta and Calcarea.
Dr. Jawahar Shah will begin this session with the explanation of genetic disorders presented at birth and shall continue narrating the developmental defects throughout the life of an infant, toddler and young child. Later on, he will explain the core trait of baryta at the mental and physical level.
He will present how Barytas is not only about retardation but also expresses at the extreme end of being intelligent. Furthermore, he will talk about miasmatic expressions at mental and physical levels.
Dr. Shah will conclude the session with clinical cases successfully treated using the Baryta group of remedies and keynotes of Baryta Compounds – Baryta Carb, Baryta Mur, Baryta Iod, Baryta Acet, etc.
Core traits of Baryta:
- Lack of confidence
Physical traits of Baryta on:
- Respiratory system
- Skin, hair
- Ear, Nose, Throat
- Reproductive system
- Hypersensitivity and delayed response
- Clinical conditions presented in baryta
- Clinical cases
- Differentiate between Baryta and Calcarea
- Keynotes of baryta compounds
- Understanding the core traits of baryta group of remedies at the mental and physical level
- Learning the developmental defects in baryta group and its various presentations in child and adult
- Analyzing the miasmatic expression of baryta
- Knowledge of different clinical conditions presented in baryta
- Differentiate between baryta and Calcarea for ultimate prescription in developmental disorders