It is normal to experience occasional anxiety. But when anxiety interferes with daily activities, you may have an anxiety disorder.
Anxiety disorders are the most common and pervasive mental disorders in the United States.
Though term "anxiety disorder" refers to specific psychiatric disorders that involve extreme fear or worry, and includes
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Panic disorder and panic attacks
- Social anxiety disorder
- Selective mutism
- Separation anxiety
- Specific phobias
We as homoeopaths need to understand the peculiarity of symptomatology that each patient presents as only that will guide us to individualization. This will demand from us a special type of sensitivity to perceive the finer shades of anxiety in patients and similarly find the perfect match in Materia Medica.
Let us free these patients with the pangs griping them and help make their world a more comfortable space to be in.
Dr.Bhavik, in this homeopathic webinar addresses how to recognize anxiety disorders and how you can free these patients with the pangs griping them and make their world a more comfortable space to be in.
- Different types of Anxiety
- Differential Materia Medica of prominent remedies for anxiety
- Repertorial representation of different rubrics of anxiety in common remedies
- Ancillary treatment
- Understanding the action of homeopathic medicines by Case studies of patients