Which remedy do you prescribe in an acute case? Do you erect a totality depending upon the acute complaints which indicate acute remedy or constitutional remedy?
Dr. Hitesh has given more than 100 presentations, seminars at the state /National level and at various Homoeopathic colleges in India. He will help bring the understanding of acute prescribing in homeopathy. More than theoretical understanding, his session will also focus on comprehending the complex clinical conditions such as Coma vigil and a few others with case recordings of patients before and after receiving homeopathic medicine.
He insists that “It is important to understand the homeopathic aspect of each case, Acute – Chronic, Repertorial Approach, Potency, and Repetition. We will try to incorporate all this aspect and learn maximum from this session.”
This second session of Acute case-taking will continue your knowledge regarding acute prescribing in homeopathy.
- Concept of Acute prescribing
- Acute Cases of infection: Fever, Respiratory, GIT, Joint pain
- Acute Cases of Psychiatry & Coma
- Planning & Programming in erecting Totality of symptoms
- To understand meaning of Aphorism-3 while treating such cases in practice
- Learning to understand Homoeopathic Concept of Acute and Chronic Disease
- To Understand Acute Disease/ Acute exacerbation of chronic disease; with its Homoeopathic management
- To understand importance of clinical diagnosis & its implication in homoeopathic science
- Learning to create totality in acute cases, & specifically patient comes in agony
- To demonstrate judgment of sensitivity, susceptibility in selection of posology