Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, etc. are acute conditions seen in clinical practice on regular basis. There are more than 400 remedies in homeopathy for the treatment of these problems. How to select a particular remedy is a challenge. A webinar by Dr. Nimesh Shukla will make the job easy.
Dr. Nimesh Shukla will talk about gastrointestinal diseases. He will talk about specific symptoms for specific remedies. You will thoroughly understand the homeopathic treatment for gastrointestinal problems with several specific symptoms.
SCHEDULE (LIVE SESSION)
India & Asia: Saturday, 11th December 2021, 7am IST. Repeat: 2pm IST
US & Canada: Friday, 10th December 2021, 8:30pm Eastern Time, 5:30pm Pacific Time
Europe: Saturday, 11th December 2021, 9:30am CET
UK: Saturday, 11th, December 2021, 8:30am London Time
Australia: Saturday, 11th December 2021, 12:30pm ACT. Repeat: 7:30pm ACT
Duration - 1 Hours 30 minutes of study (Online webinar)
Recording will be available post the session.
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Diarrhea & Dysentery
- Abdominal Colic & Gall Bladder
- Homeopathic remedies for Gastrointestinal diseases
- Remedy differentiation depending on the cause
- Characteristics of abdominal pain, diarrhea and constipation for each remedy
- Homeopathic remedies for acute gall bladder colic
- Understand remedy differentiation depending on the cause
- Assigning remedy based on symptom similarity with finer differentiation of remedies.